Arrivé is a luxury apartment and hotel located in Belltown neighborhood of Seattle, WA. Construction was completed on the $190 million project in 2019. The complex is a 41-story building consisting of 342 apartments, 142-room hotel and common areas. The architect on the project was Weber Thompson and Hirsch-Bedner Associates were the designers.
- Assisted in forming and executing design concepts
- Setup and coordinated Revit projects
- Marked up and drafted CAD documents
- Directed rendering team
- Wrote specs
- Answered submittals and RFIs
- Worked directly with architects, owners and reps